This website uses functional and analytical cookies, intended to make the website work and analyze properly. To use this type of cookies, it is not required to first ask the internet user for permission.
The information in cookies is not linked to your name, address and / or e-mail address. Insofar as personal data are collected using cookies, they are processed in accordance with the provisions, see the privacy statement on this website.
2. Purposes of the cookies
The cookies help us to:
1. Make the website work the way you expect;
2. Save your settings during and between visits;
3. Adapt our website to your needs so that you can find what you are looking for faster;
4. Make our website better for you;
5. When you are logged in, you will continue to do so;
6. Be able to offer you the possibility to save login data;
7. Store items in your shopping cart;
8. Remember information that you enter on the various pages during checkout or ordering;
9. Being able to offer you special functionalities such as a wish list or favorites list;
1. IP address and country location;
2. Browser information (including browser type, settings and language);
3. Operating system;
4. Date and time on which and how long you visited the website;
5. The internet address of the website from which you are linked directly to our website;
6. Information about website use, including the paths you have taken when navigating from page to page (the so-called "click stream");
7. Information about the type of device that you use to visit the website;
8. The (geo) location where you are located;
9. Whether visitors have visited our website before;
10. Whether you use the functionalities of the website. For example, applying, placing an order or viewing previous purchases.
3. Details about our own cookies
Cookie name: PHPSESSID. This cookie helps to identify every browser session on the server so that the visitor is not interrupted during his journey through the website. Also for saving the login status in Digiself. Retention period: until the browser is closed.
Cookie name: cookieNotification, retention time is 30 days for Accept and 7 days for clicking away without accepting.
Digiself can, under strict conditions and only with your permission, share data with third parties. See our privacy statement on this website.
4. Cookies from third parties
This website may contain third-party content such as widgets, plug-ins or embedded content, for example articles and videos. You can sometimes share this content via buttons via social media. Social media cookies from social media parties are used for the functioning of these buttons, so that they recognize you when you want to share an article or video.
(a) Google Analytics
This is a service from the American company Google. Google Analytics uses "cookies" to help the website analyze how users use the site. The data in the cookies are anonymous and do not contain any Personal Data. Usage information is used to prepare reports for Digivotion and to offer other services related to internet usage. The cookies come from Google and are stored for a maximum of 2 years.
We use IP anonymization on our website, so that your IP address is shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other EEA treaty states. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address sent to a Google server in the US and only shortened there.
(b) Google Maps
This is a service from the American company Google. We display information on maps from Google Maps, for example if you are looking for a location. The cookie comes from Google and is stored for 1 year.
This is a service from the American company Google. The cookies are used, among other things, to recognize your preferences and to determine the best format video for your screen. The cookie comes from Youtube and is stored for a maximum of 2 years.
This is a service from the American company Google. This service checks whether a request has been executed by a person or is being misused by an automated process. The cookie comes from Google and is deleted after a maximum of 6 months.
5. Unforeseen cookies
Due to the way the internet and websites work, we may not always have insight into the cookies that are placed through our website by third parties. This is particularly the case if our web pages contain so-called embedded elements; these are texts, documents, pictures or films that are stored with another party, but which are shown on, in or via our website.
If you come across cookies on this website that fall into this category and that we have not mentioned above, please let us know. Or contact the third party directly.
6. Delete / disable cookies
You can find more information about cookies on the following websites: