For one of our relations, active in the cultivation of succulents in the Netherlands and abroad, we are looking for several
Within the position of ORDERPICKER you are busy preparing trendy succulents for shipping. The plants then go to wholesalers, garden centers and retailers. Part goes for export abroad.
You will work in a team of colleagues, but you must certainly be able to perform your work independently.
- A fun, varied full-time position for a longer period of time (year-round)
- Payment by means of the Collective Labor Agreement for Greenhouse Horticulture with a minimum wage of € 10.24 gross per hour. Your holiday allowance and your holiday days are of course added to this
- Guidance and instruction in your own language
- Start immediately or a.s.a.p.
Are you from abroad?
Then we can provide certified housing for you, as well as health insurance.
What are you going to do?
- - Independently make a plant mix in a tray
- - Stick the correct stickers on the pots
- - Independently take the packing slip and use it to determine what needs to be done with this specific order
o Packing in boxes
o Placing labels
o Paste stickers
You work an average of 42 hours a week. The working days will generally fall from Monday to Friday, but during busy times we also ask you to work on Saturday.
Your working hours on these days are from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. So the evening is all yours!
Wat wordt er van jou verwacht?
- You roll up your sleeves and like to work 42 hours a week
- You can work independently
- You speak Dutch or English
- You are looking for a job for a longer period of time (year-round)
- You have a good memory so that you can recognize the plants correctly and make the correct packaging preparations when preparing the orders for shipment.
Click on the button on this page and leave your details. You can also mail to Marloes; firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to help you get started!
Who are we?
Mondial Uitzend is an international employment agency that offers the solution to the increasing need for flexible workers. Both on a national and international level. With services such as temporary work, recruitment & selection, housing of workers, payrolling and contract work.
We stand for service and commitment and work for and with people in an honest manner. We think it is important that you and our customers feel that they are in good hands. Our fields of expertise include; administrative, transport & logistics, industry & production, technology, agriculture and horticulture. Our way of working is characterized by our core values: respect, helpful, result / goal-oriented, expertise, pride and reliability